Crosby Lifting Clamps for Thin Sheets, IPHOZ Horizontal, Cap .75-25 ton Per Pair
Lifting Clamp Features:
- Capacities per pair .75-25 ton
- Two or more clamps must be used together
- For use on thin sheet and other materials that will bend or sag when lifted
- Jaw opening capacity 0-2.38"
- Clamps weigh 6.6-84 lbs
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity.
- Proper instruction for the personnel is of vital importance.
- Hardness: With the standard clamps it is possible to lift steel with a surface hardness of 363 HV10. For harder steel types, contact WiscoLift.
- Temperature: The standard lifting clamps may be used with temperatures that lie between 100 ºC (212 ºF) and -40 ºC (-40 ºF).
- There are restrictions for operation in special atmospheres (e.g. high humidity, explosive, saline, acid, alkaline).
- Ensure that all attachments between lifting eye and crane are properly fitted, secured and coupled.
- IPH10 clamps may not be used for sagging plates.
- During the tensioning of cables or chains the clamps must remain properly positioned.
- During the descent of the load there may be no obstacles present under the load that can impede the load causing a clamp to be unloaded. The clamps may only release the load when it is in a stable position.
For pricing on horizontal plate lifting clamps with 25 ton capacity, call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.