We are always looking for talented and hard-working people to join our company and WE PROVIDE FREE TRAINING AND EDUCATION! Just fill out our employee application below.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
SHOP AND MAINTENANCE
We are seeking a Manufacturing General Laborer - Assembler to become an integral part of our team!
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components.
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes.
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts.
- Prepare finished products for shipment.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Willing to learn new processes and willing to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated-willing to grow with the job and the company.
- Ability to handle physical workload standing, bending, & light lifting (up to 50# or as a team lift). Some tasks require extensive sitting.
- Ability to work well independently and within team environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time Long Term OR Short Term
INSIDE SALES / SERVICE SUPPORT
We are seeking an inside sales-service support person to join our team! You will work directly with our sales, service technicians, customers, and vendors, to expedite order processing.
- Prepare quotes and proposals in response to customer requests or from outside sales team.
- Respond to emails and phone messages for service inspection & repair requests.
- Process sales orders and communicate with customers, vendors, and team members to ensure order accuracy and timely delivery dates.
- Process vendor purchase orders including follow up to ensure timely receipt of products per customer requirements.
- Process invoices when orders are complete.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume work environment.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and completion deadlines.
- Excellent math skills required.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Self-starter - solution based problem solver.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Salary: Based on experience
- Rigging 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical Drawings
- Customer Service
- Inside or Outside Sales a plus
SERVICE TECHNICIAN - SERVICE & INSTALLATION
Perform inspections, repairs and maintenance on overhead hoists and cranes. Work with a team to install new overhead crane systems. Service and install other types of material handling equipment including scissors lift tables, conveyor systems, lifting magnets, vacuum lifters, and other similar equipment.
- Many different work environments including working in our shop and a variety of manufacturing plants plus Great Lakes Freighters.
- Wide variety of equipment to work on.
- We provide a service vehicle, cell phone and iPad.
- Take your service vehicle home and be dispatched directly from home.
- You can live anywhere in Eastern Wisconsin.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,900.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Occasional second shift or weekend
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (On As-Needed Basis)
Description coming soon.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
To apply for employment, follow the steps below to download the application and email it with your resume.
Download our Fillable Employment Application: