Overhead Crane & Hoist Installation
WiscoLift has over forty-nine years experience designing custom cranes and installing large overhead crane systems, single and double girder cranes, top running cranes, underrunning cranes, I-beam cranes, gantry cranes, jib cranes and workstation cranes for companies across the United States. Our primary area for crane installation is WI, IL, MI, MN and the UP, however, we have customers that have more than one facility and have gone out of state to install equipment according to their specifications.
- Installation of Overhead Bridge, Gantry, Monorails, Jibs and Workstation Cranes.
- Customization of engineered crane systems.
Inspection, Maintenance and Service
WiscoLift has developed comprehensive hoist and crane programs AND sling and below-the-hook device programs to help you achieve full compliance with OSHA inspection and maintenance requirements. OSHA section 1910.179(l)(1) requires all facilities employing hoists and cranes to have a maintenance program in place. We perform on-site inspections and supply concise and easy to read inspection reports that keep you informed and OSHA-compliant. WiscoLift can design and implement a program for you ensuring compliance and increased productivity. Our most important mission is helping people work safely!
Hoists and Cranes
- Receive comprehensive inspections with printed reports.
- Past inspections available for printing.
- Quality repairs on all brands of hoists and cranes.
- Complete preventive maintenance carried out for each specific make and model of hoist or crane component.
- 24/7 service call dispatch.
Slings and Below-the-Hook Devices
- Slings: web slings, chain slings, wire rope slings and round slings
- Plate Clamps
- Lifting Magnets
- Vacuum Lifters
- Lifting Beams
- Jack Stands
- Fall Restraint Harness and Lanyards
Customer Service Comment:
"Just want to say thank you for taking care of us. The prompt and great service was appreciated by all over here. Doug, Alex and all were fantastic."
-- Eric H., 4/21
Our Service Technicians attend Hoist Manufacturer's repair schools so that when you have issues with hoist performance, they can troubleshoot and fix the problem in a timely manner.
Keep in mind that some manufacturer's require the hoist be sent to them to keep the warranty intact. Your Service Technician will assist you in the best possible solution.
For more information and pricing on Hoist Repair, contact our Sales Representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nondestructive and Destructive Testing
- WiscoLift performs the following nondestructive tests:
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Dye Penetrant
- Load Testing
- Destructive testing is provided, if needed, to ensure lifting compliance for welded assemblies and slings.'
Lock Out / Tag Out (LOTO) Inspection
WiscoLift's LOTO service program identifies where all of your disconnects and sources of energy are and tags them to assist operators and machinists from hazardous energy. OSHA 1910.147(c)(6) states that energy control procedures shall be inspected at least annually.
Crane & Hoist Training Classes
We offer classes in Safe Lifting Practices, Crane and Hoist Inspection, and Overhead Crane Operator at your facility in the WI area. Our training is OSHA-compliant and will ensure your operators understand the importance of proper rigging equipment inspections and safe lifting practices.