See Table below for product specifications.
View additional plate clamps from our left navigation menu.
Crosby Universal Lifting Plate Clamp, Model IPU10/J Capacities to 6 ton
- Capacities .5-6 ton
- Universal hoisting eye
- Suitable for lifting, turning 180° and vertical transfer of steel plates
- For use on materials with a surface hardness up to 450 HB
- Jaw opening capacity 0-6.13''
- Clamps weigh 4.19-65.1 lbs
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity.
- Proper instruction for the personnel is of vital importance.
- Contact WiscoLift before using this clamp for plates and constructions that have a radius.
- Temperature: The standard lifting clamps may be used with temperatures that lie between 100 ºC (212 ºF) and -40 ºC (-40 ºF).
- There are restrictions for operation in special atmospheres (e.g. high humidity, explosive, saline, acid, alkaline).
- Ensure that all attachments between lifting eye and crane are properly fitted, secured and coupled.
- For each lift only one plate may be transported or lifted.
- Pivot(s) and cam segment may not be placed on sloping or conical surfaces.
- Contact WiscoLift for assistance in selecting a clamp suitable for bevelled plates.
For pricing on 22.5 or 30 ton capacity, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at email@example.com.