Terrier TSU-R Vertical Plate Clamp (for Stainless Steel), Capacity 4400 Lbs
- These vertical plate clamps have a capacity of 4400 lbs
- Pivot and cam are made of stainless steel
- Body and lock lever are nickel plated to prevent corrosion due to carbon contamination
- The TSU-R comes with articulated lifting shackle for universal lifting flexibility at various angles; the TS-R comes with a standard lifting shackle
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
- For lifting stainless steel plates and structures
- Jaw opening capacity of 0-.79"
- Clamps weight 16 lbs
- Always read the manual before using a clamp.
- The lifting clamps are suitable for usage in normal atmospheric conditions, between -40°C en +100°C.
- Never overload a clamp and prevent the jerking of loads.
- When loading always use the whole jaw depth.
- Always keep your distance during lifting and descending of a load.
- Prevent situations that anybody is under the load.
- Any welding to the clamp is forbidden, this can influence the hardness and toughness of the clamp.
For additional information on these or other Vertical Plate Clamps, please contact our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Free Shipping applies on all Terrier plate clamps for residents in the contiguous United States. Hawaii, Alaska and Canadian residents will be provided shipping quotes with discounted rates.