See Table below for product specifications.
Vertical Plate Clamp for Stainless Steel, Model TSU-R, Cap 4400 Lbs
Terrier's TSU-R vertical plate clamps is designed for vertical lifting, transporting and turning of stainless steel plates and structures.
Note: The plate surface of the material must have a hardness level of max. HRC30.
- These vertical plate clamps have a capacity of 4400 lbs
- Pivot and cam are made of stainless steel
- Body and lock lever are nickel plated to prevent corrosion due to carbon contamination
- The TSU-R comes with articulated lifting shackle for universal lifting flexibility at various angles
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
- For lifting stainless steel plates and structures
- Jaw opening capacity of 0-.78"
- Clamps weigh 16 lbs
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity.
- Always read the manual before using a clamp.
- The lifting clamps are suitable for usage in normal atmospheric conditions, between -40°C en +100°C.
- Never overload a clamp and prevent the jerking of loads.
- When loading always use the whole jaw depth.
- Always keep your distance during lifting and descending of a load.
- Prevent situations that anybody is under the load.
- Any welding to the clamp is forbidden, this can influence the hardness and toughness of the clamp.
To order TS-R, TSE-R or TSEU-R Vertical Plate Clamps, please contact our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.