See Table below for product specifications.
View additional plate clamps from our left navigation menu.
Universal Screw Lifting Clamp, TSCC, Capacities 1100-6600 Lbs
The Terrier TSCC Universal Screw Lifting Clamp provides vertical and horizontal lifting and transportation of a large variety of steel structures. It can also be attached upside down and be used as a temporary lifting point. The TSCC is equipped with a safety screw spindle mechanism, ensuring that the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied.
*Made in Japan.
- Capacities 1100-13200 lbs
- Universal screw clamp for vertical and horizontal lifting
- Jaw opening capacity of 0-3.94"
- Clamps weigh 3-49 lbs
- NO MINIMUM W.L.L.
- Always read the manual before using a clamp.
- The lifting clamps are suitable for usage in normal atmospheric conditions, between -40°C en +100°C.
- Never overload a clamp and prevent the jerking of loads.
- When loading always use the whole jaw depth.
- Always keep your distance during lifting and descending of a load.
- Prevent situations that anybody is under the load.
- Any welding to the clamp is forbidden, this can influence the hardness and toughness of the clamp.
For more information on this or other Terrier Lifting Clamps, please contact our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at email@example.com.