Synthetic slings offer excellent load protection. Unlike other sling types, they generally do not mar or scratch machined surfaces. They are equally suited for use on other delicate surfaces. Care should be taken to insure that no foreign materials, which may induce scratches or other damage, are present in the sling body.
- Provides superior lateral support for sling web during choking application
- Hardware is specifically designed to use with web slings
- Contact surfaces have been ground smooth to eliminate premature web wear
- Triangle choker slings are used in all styles of sling hitches
- Hardware is made with lightweight aluminum fittings
For longer lengths, call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at email@example.com.