Horiz Plate Clamp, THSK, Capacity 3300-19,800 Lbs. Per Pair
- When using the THSK horizontal plate clamps, a minimum of 2 clamps must always be used
- For lifting, handling and transporting banded/secured stacks
- Jaw opening capacity of .12-16.54"
- Clamps weigh 20-65 lbs
- Always read the manual before using a clamp.
- The lifting clamps are suitable for usage in normal atmospheric conditions, between -40°C en +100°C.
- Never overload a clamp and prevent the jerking of loads.
- When loading always use the whole jaw depth.
- Always keep your distance during lifting and descending of a load.
- Prevent situations that anybody is under the load.
- Any welding to the clamp is forbidden, this can influence the hardness and toughness of the clamp.
For additional information on this or other horizontal plate clamps, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Free Shipping applies on all Terrier plate clamps for residents in the contiguous United States. Hawaii, Alaska and Canadian residents will be provided shipping quotes with discounted rates.