Terrier TBC/TBC-A Special Application Clamp (Concrete Use Only), Capacity 2200 Lbs.
- Capacity 2200 lbs
- For vertical lifting and transporting of concrete pipe and wells
- Jaw opening capacity 1.97" - 8.66"
- Clamps weigh 10-11 lbs each
- Always read the manual before using a clamp.
- The lifting clamps are suitable for usage in normal atmospheric conditions, between -40°C en +100°C.
- Never overload a clamp and prevent the jerking of loads.
- When loading always use the whole jaw depth.
- Always keep your distance during lifting and descending of a load.
- Prevent situations that anybody is under the load.
- Any welding to the clamp is forbidden, this can influence the hardness and toughness of the clamp.
For more information about this or other specialty plate clamps, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Free Shipping applies on all Terrier plate clamps for residents in the contiguous United States. Hawaii, Alaska and Canadian residents will be provided shipping quotes with discounted rates.