See Table below for product specifications.
View additional plate clamps from our left navigation menu.
Hardox Vertical Lifting Clamp, Extra Hardened Pivot and Cam
Terrier's TSE-H/TSE-H/TSU-H/TSEU-H vertical lifting clamp is for vertical lifting, transporting and turning of all steel plates with a hardness of max. 50 HRC (for example Hardox 400 and 500). Please ask for special specifications. Jaw openings are available from: 0 to 2.16".
NOTE: The plate surface of the material must have a hardness level of max. HrC 50/485 Hb
- Lifting Clamp capacities 1600-16,500 lbs
- Equipped with an extra hardened pivot and cam
- Cam is colored green for easy identification
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body
- Maintenance-friendly and easy to exchange parts which are available upon request
- Jaw opening capacities 0-2.17"
- Clamps weigh 4-58 lbs
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity.
- Always read the manual before using a clamp.
- The lifting clamps are suitable for usage in normal atmospheric conditions, between -40°C en +100°C.
- Never overload a clamp and prevent the jerking of loads.
- When loading always use the whole jaw depth.
- Always keep your distance during lifting and descending of a load.
- Prevent situations that anybody is under the load.
- Any welding to the clamp is forbidden, this can influence the hardness and toughness of the clamp.
For additional information on this or other Terrier lifting clamps, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.