The DCM-Pro Manulift chain hoist was developed for handling loads quickly and safely with only one hand. The new DCM-Pro is based on the DC-Pro chain hoist and the DSM-C control unit which is connected to it by a helical cable. The control unit is rigidly connected to the load handling attachment for right and left-handed operation, the operator only needs one hand to operate the chain hoist and guide the load.
The quick-disconnect coupling enables a wide variety of load handling attachments to be changed with ease. All Manulift load handling attachments are fitted with a connecting pin with a swivel lock, which snaps into the quick-disconnect coupling. It can be easily removed by lifting the unlocking sleeve.
- Standard lift 9'; 14' feet lift available upon request
- Chain hoists are tested and approved by several standard authorities including CSA
- The gearbox, brake and slip clutch are maintenance-free for up to 10 years
- Robust and weight-saving die-cast aluminum housing
- Standard 2 hoist speed with 4/1 ratio
For additional information, please contact our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at email@example.com.