Electric Chain Hoist, DC-Com, Capacities 275-1100 Lbs
The Demag DC-Com electric chain hoist is a cost-effective solution for standard applications. This hoist model offers significantly more value with twice the service life and a 50% increase in duty factor (for size 2 and higher).
- Chain container included
- The length of the control cable can be adjusted without the need for any wiring, therefore the control pendant can always be in the right working position
- 24V contactor control
- High level of safety thanks to the brake arranged in front of the slipping clutch
- Reliable operation from -4 to +113° F (-20° C to +45° C) without any reduction in the duty factor (maximum of up to 140 Â°F / 60° C)
- Two lifting speeds as standard with smooth starting and braking
- Maintenance monitoring thanks to a standard elapsed operating time counter and IDAPSY diagnostics interface
- Outstanding surface protection thanks to high quality powder-coating
- IP 55 enclosure
- The entire chain drive can be quickly replaced without having to remove the motor or gear parts
- Gearbox maintenance-free for up to 10 years
For larger capacity hoists (5500-11000 lbs.), please contact our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at email@example.com.