Vertical Plate Clamp, TSHP, Big Jaw for Holland Profiles (HP)
This vertical lifting clamp is for vertical lifting, transporting and Holland-Profile (HP) and structures with HP-profile. The safety mechanism ensures that the plate clamp does not slip with lifting force is applied.
Note: The plate surface of the material must have a hardness level of max. HRC 37/345 Hb.
- Lifting Clamps available in capacities of 2200-3300 lbs
- Useful "big-jaw" opening clamp
- Standard with 3 pivots for extra powerful clamping force
- Equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when the load is being lowered.
- Plate clamp is locked in the closed as well as open position.
- Minimum W.L.L. is 10% of the maximum W.L.L.
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity.
- Always read the manual before using a clamp.
- The lifting clamps are suitable for usage in normal atmospheric conditions, between -40°C en +100°C.
- Never overload a clamp and prevent the jerking of loads.
- When loading always use the whole jaw depth.
- Always keep your distance during lifting and descending of a load.
- Prevent situations that anybody is under the load.
- Any welding to the clamp is forbidden, this can influence the hardness and toughness of the clamp.
For additional information on this or other Terrier lifting clamps, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.