See Table below for product specifications.
Drum Lifting Clamp, Terrier TVKH, Capacity 1320 Lbs.
Terrier's TVKH drum lifters are designed for lifting, handling, and transporting oil drums where the drums have to stay in an upright position. During lifting and transportation, the center of gravity of the drum is always below the lifting point. The manual safety locking mechanism ensures the clamp does not slip when the lifting force is applied.
- Capacity 1300 lbs
- For lifting, handling and transporting of oil drums, where the drums have to stay in an upright position
- Clamps weigh 16 lbs
- Jaw openings available from: 0 to .98 in.
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity.
- Always read the manual before using a drum lifter clamp.
- The lifting clamps are suitable for usage in normal atmospheric conditions, between -40°C en +100°C.
- Never overload a clamp and prevent the jerking of loads.
- When loading always use the whole jaw depth.
- Always keep your distance during lifting and descending of a load.
- Prevent situations that anybody is under the load.
- Any welding to the clamp is forbidden, this can influence the hardness and toughness of the clamp.