Non Marring Vertical Plate Clamp, Terrier TNMK-A, Capacity 1100 Lbs
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS U.S.A.! Terrier's non-marring vertical plate clamps have 2 special synthetic pads for lifting, handling and transporting stainless steel, aluminum, copper, wood and marble plates and will not leave any marks. These clamps are made for vertical lifting only.
- The clamp is locked in the closed as well as in the open position
- Can be used on Hardox greater than 550 HRC
- Made for vertical lifting
- No min. W.L.L.
- View the TNMK
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity.
- NEVER overload clamp.
- NEVER lift more than one plate at a time.
For additional information or questions on non-marring vertical plate clamps, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at email@example.com.