See Table below for product specifications.
Horiz Plate Clamps for bending sheets, Terrier TDH, Cap 2200-13,200 Lbs. Per Pair
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS U.S.A.! Terrier's TDH horizontal plate clamp is designed for horizontal lifting and transporting of sheets that will bend or deflect when being lifted.
Plate Clamp Features:
- Clamps must always be used in pairs
- Jaw openings are available between 0" and 2.00"
- Compact design and high lifting capacity
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Touch quality heavy duty welded body
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity.
- Check whether the working load limit (WLL) of the clamp is sufficient for the load created in the lifting situation. Note: The working load limit (WLL) is shown on the lifting clamp.
- Ensure that all attachments have been tested and are of the correct tonnage.
- Make sure that coupling links and shackles are large enough to allow the clamp to move freely in the hook.
- Never overload a clamp and prevent the jerking of loads.
- When loading always use the whole jaw depth.
- Always keep your distance during lifting and descending of a load.
- Prevent situations that anybody is under the load.
- Any welding to the clamp is forbidden, this can influence the hardness and toughness of the clamp.
For additional information on the TDH or other horizontal plate clamps, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.