Terrier FHX-V Horizontal Plate Clamp, Capacity 2200-13,200 Lbs. Per Pair
The FHX-V torsion spring horizontal clamp is designed for lifting and transporting steel plates and other non-deflecting materials. Jaw openings are available from 0" - 2.36".
Plate Clamp Features:
- When using FHX-V clamps, two must always be used together
- Heavy duty welded body clamp
- Pretensioned spring cam feature for easy single operator usage
- Clamp can be closed and fixed on any desired spot
- Compact and lightweight design for easy handling
- Always read the manual before using a clamp.
- Check whether the working load limit (WLL) of the clamp is sufficient for the load created in the lifting situation. Note: The working load limit (WLL) is shown on the lifting clamp.
- Make sure that coupling links and shackles are large enough to allow the clamp to move freely in the hook.
- Place the jaws as far as they will go over the plate, making sure that the clamp is positioned so as to balance the load when it is being lifted.
- Ensure that the load is in a stable position.
- Always keep your distance during lifting and descending of a load.
- Prevent situations that anybody is under the load.
- Any welding to the clamp is forbidden, this can influence the hardness and toughness of the clamp.
For additional information on the FHX-V or other plate clamp, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Free Shipping applies on all Terrier plate clamps for residents in the contiguous United States. Hawaii, Alaska and Canadian residents will be provided shipping quotes with discounted rates.