Shop Crane, Capacity 1/2 Ton
WiscoLift provides Installation and Service on all shop cranes in WI, MI, MN, and IL.
Please call us at 800-242-3477 for more information.
The Shop Crane is a non-industrial overhead bridge crane system that uses two parallel steel tracks, or runways, to guide a steel bridge over your work space. The bridge features a non-binding trolley that glides along the inside of the enclosed track to give you complete coverage within the frame of the system.
Shop Crane is a type of crane hoist system that can be used in a residential garage or work shop. Great for vehicle restoration, maintenance on farm or golf course equipment, or getting your car, ATV, or snowmobile ready for action! And, don't worry about the headroom. The Shop Crane was designed to maximize the amount of lift possible in standard garages.
- Price includes 4 columns, 1 bridge, 2 runways, 2 end trucks, 1 hoist trolley, and a Tagline Kit.
- The Shop Crane is sized to fit the depth of a single stall garage.
- By spreading the weight of the load over the bridge, you can position a full 1000 or 2000 Lb. load with one person safely.
- Two Shop Cranes can be spliced together with a splice kit.
- Includes a 2-year warranty.
NOTE: Price does NOT include sway bracing or installation.
8' Height and 8' Bridge
8' Height and 10' Bridge
8' Height and 12' Bridge
10' Height and 8' Bridge
10' Height and 10' Bridge
10' Height and 12' Bridge
12' Height and 8' Bridge
12' Height and 10' Bridge
12' Height and 12' Bridge