Crosby Shipbuilding Clamps, Ship Sections, Capacities 4.5-22.5 tons
The Crosby IPSBU(U)Z shipbuilding clamps are used for the lifting, transfer and placing of complete shipsections. These clamps are fitted with a locking device for both open and closed positions, which ensures complete reliability. They are to be used exclusively for bulb profiles (not for plates).
- Available in capacities of 4.5 thru 22.50 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: HP 3.94” to HP 16.93”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Working Load Limit and jaw opening
- permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
- Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available (see page 428). Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
- Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
For more information, contact our Sales Specialists at 800-242-3477 or email us at email@example.com.