Crosby Shipbuilding Plate Clamps, Bulb Profiles, Capacities 1.5-6 tons
Plate clamps by Crosby are designed for shipbuilding and have capacities of 1.5-6 tons. Use as a temporary tackle eye in spaces that have been reinforced with HP (bulb) profiles such as engine rooms and shipsections.
The IPBTO10 shipbuilding clamp is used as a temporary tackle eye in spaces which have been reinforced with HP (bulb) profiles such as engine rooms and shipsections. This clamp is fitted with a scewed spindle for easy attachment of the clamp. The moment a load is applied, the clamp is automatically fixed.
- Available in capacities of 1.5 thru 6 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: HP 6.3” to HP 16.93”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
- Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity
- NEVER overload clamp
For more information, contact our Sales Specialists at 800-242-3477 or email us at email@example.com.