Universal Lifting Clamp for Stainless Steel/Hard Materials, Cap .5-12 ton
These Crosby Universal Vertical Lifting Clamps are perfect for transferring plates, sheets and other fabrications from a horizontal position to vertical position without marking the surface of the material.
- Capacities .5-12 ton
- Universal hoisting eye
- The IPU10/S is designed specifically for stainless steel material, and IPU10/H for materials with a surface hardness to 47Rc (450HB)
- Jaw opening capacity 0-2.13''
- Clamps weigh 4.19-67.3 lbs
- Proper instruction for the personnel is of vital importance.
- Contact WiscoLift before using this clamp for plates and constructions that have a radius.
- Temperature: The standard lifting clamps may be used with temperatures that lie between 100 ºC (212 ºF) and -40 ºC (-40 ºF).
- There are restrictions for operation in special atmospheres (e.g. high humidity, explosive, saline, acid, alkaline).
- Ensure that all attachments between lifting eye and crane are properly fitted, secured and coupled.
- For each lift only one plate may be transported or lifted.
- Pivot(s) and camsegment may not be placed on sloping or conical surfaces.
- Contact WiscoLift for assistance in selecting a clamp suitable for bevelled plates.
For pricing on 12 ton capacity, call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.