See Table below for product specifications.
Crosby Lifting Clamps for Thin Sheets, IPHOZ Horizontal, Cap .75-25 ton Per Pair
Crosby's IPHOZ horizontal plate lifting clamps are used for lifting and transferring in the horizontal position. Use for thin sheet and other materials that will sag or bend when lifted. These clamps must be used in pairs or more.
Lifting Clamp Features:
- Capacities per pair .75-25 ton
- Two or more clamps must be used together
- For use on thin sheet and other materials that will bend or sag when lifted
- Jaw opening capacity 0-2.38"
- Clamps weigh 6.6-84 lbs
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity.
- Proper instruction for the personnel is of vital importance.
- Hardness: With the standard clamps it is possible to lift steel with a surface hardness of 363 HV10. For harder steel types, contact WiscoLift.
- Temperature: The standard lifting clamps may be used with temperatures that lie between 100 ºC (212 ºF) and -40 ºC (-40 ºF).
- There are restrictions for operation in special atmospheres (e.g. high humidity, explosive, saline, acid, alkaline).
- Ensure that all attachments between lifting eye and crane are properly fitted, secured and coupled.
- IPH10 clamps may not be used for sagging plates.
- During the tensioning of cables or chains the clamps must remain properly positioned.
- During the descent of the load there may be no obstacles present under the load that can impede the load causing a clamp to be unloaded. The clamps may only release the load when it is in a stable position.
For pricing on horizontal plate lifting clamps with 25 ton capacity, call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.