Crosby Horizontal Lifting Clamps with Pretension System, Capacities 1-3 tons
Crosby IPBC horizontal lifting clamps have a pretension feature that allows the user to attach the clamps to the material for horizontal lifting and transfer of sagging and non-sagging material. These clamps may also be used to handle material that will be used in shears, bending and rolling machines or other fabrication equipment. May also be used for turning beams from the “H” into the “I” position.
- Available in capacities of 1 thru 4.5 metric tons.
- Jaw openings available: 0” to 1.57”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy, components where required.
- Equipped with handle for easy placement.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
- Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
For information, contact our Sales Specialists at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.