Crosby Horizontal Lifting Clamps, Capacities Per Pair 3-12 tons
The IPPE10 type clamp is suitable for lifting and transferring bundles of non-bendable sheets of metal in a horizontal positioning can be easily adjusted for the height of the bundle or at the same time when lifting loads.
The IPPE10BNM lifting clamps may be used for virtually all applications, where the objects that are to be lifted or transported require optimal protection against surface damage. This also applies to materials with a very smooth surface, composites, plates with a protective cover or hard surface plates.
These clamps have to be used in pairs.
- Available in capacities of 3 thru 12 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 7.09”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
- Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED. IPPE10B: Magne plate (also applies for D and H Type).
- IPPE10BE: Economic version (also applies for D and H-Type).
- IPPE10BNM: Non-marring (also applies for D and H-Type).
For more information, please contact our Sales Specialists at 800-242-3477 or email us at email@example.com.