Electric Hoist, ED-V Adjustable Single Speed, 1-Phase Hoist, Cap 250-1000 Lbs
Harrington Electric Hoists ED-V Mini single phase, single speed electric chain hoists are built with Smart Speed Technology. This allows the user to change the factory set speed of 16 fpm (8 fpm for 1000 lb capacity) to a higher speed, within each model's maximum range, by making a simple adjustment inside the hoist when necessary.
These hoists will handle critical or awkward loads by providing the speed and precise load positioning needed for a wide variety of lifting requirements. Ideal for industrial and commercial, work stations and work cells, assembly lines, and pick-and-place operations.
NOTE: Standard pendant hangs approximately 3 ft. above the hoist's fully extended bottom hook. Standard power supply cord is 16 ft. For additional length up to 70 ft, please make a note in the comment section of your order. Cord is $5.47 per extra ft. and will be charged separately. Cable hangers are not included.
- Smart speed technology for specific speed selection
- Capacity range to fit your application
- Rugged yet lightweight die-cast aluminum body
- Low headroom
- Easily installed, transported or stored
- Weston-style and regenerative load brakes
- Friction clutch for overwinding protection
- Standard upper limit switch
- Nickel-plated, heat-treated load chain
- Heat-treated gearing
- Includes a plastic chain container
Additional lifts available by contacting our office. For more information on this or other Harrington Electric Hoists, call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.