This free standing jib crane has 360° rotation and is one of Gorbel’s most versatile cranes. They are perfect to place underneath large bridge cranes, in open areas where they can serve several work stations, in outdoor applications such as loading docks, or in machining and assembly operations where they can be overlapped with other jibs to provide staged operation.
- Jib crane coverage is circular, standard spans to 16'
- 360° rotation
- A retaining pin through the pivot pin helps resist accidental upward dislodgement of the boom assembly
- Designed to support tool balancers, air balancers, vacuum lifters, and hoists
- Portable base
- Top and bottom entry electrical collectors
- Top and bottom entry air swivels
- Free standing jib cranes require a 6 inch reinforced concrete floor.
|8' HUB||10' HUB||12' HUB|
|250 Lb. Capacity and 8' Span||250 Lb. Capacity and 8' Span||250 Lb. Capacity and 8' Span|
|250 Lb. Capacity and 10' Span||250 Lb. Capacity and 10' Span||250 Lb. Capacity and 10' Span|
For more information on Gorbel Jib Cranes, call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at email@example.com.