See Table below for product specifications.
Horiz Plate Clamps for Steel Plates, FHX/FHSX Cap 2200-33000 Lbs. Per Pair
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS U.S.A.! Terrier's Horizontal Plate Lifting Clamps are designed to lift and transport steel plates and other non-deflecting materials. Their tough quality heavy duty welded body withstands your handling lifting jobs easily.
- When using FHX/FHSX lifting clamps, a minimum of 2 clamps must always be used
- For the horizontal lifting and transporting of steel plates
- Jaw opening capacities 0-5.90"
- Clamps weigh 6-110.5 lbs
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity.
- Always read the manual before using a clamp.
- The lifting clamps are suitable for lifting and transporting of steel plates with a maximum hardness of 37 HrC (345 HB, 1166 N/mm²).
- The lifting clamps are suitable for usage in normal atmospheric conditions, between -40°C en +100°C.
- Never overload a clamp and prevent the jerking of loads.
- When loading always use the whole jaw depth.
- Never lift more than one plate at the same time.
- Always keep your distance during lifting and descending of a load.
- Prevent situations that anybody is under the load.
- Any welding to the clamp is forbidden, this can influence the hardness and toughness of the clamp.
For more information or prices on the 15 FHX and 25 FHX plate clamps, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.