See Table below for product specifications.
Horiz Plate Clamps for Steel Plates, FHX/FHSX Cap 2200-33000 Lbs. Per Pair
Terrier's Horizontal Plate Lifting Clamps are designed to lift and transport steel plates and other non-deflecting materials. Their tough quality heavy duty welded body withstands your handling lifting jobs easily.
- When using FHX/FHSX lifting clamps, a minimum of 2 clamps must always be used
- For the horizontal lifting and transporting of steel plates
- Jaw opening capacities 0-5.90"
- Clamps weigh 6-110.5 lbs
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity.
- Always read the manual before using a clamp.
- The lifting clamps are suitable for lifting and transporting of steel plates with a maximum hardness of 37 HrC (345 HB, 1166 N/mm²).
- The lifting clamps are suitable for usage in normal atmospheric conditions, between -40°C en +100°C.
- Never overload a clamp and prevent the jerking of loads.
- When loading always use the whole jaw depth.
- Never lift more than one plate at the same time.
- Always keep your distance during lifting and descending of a load.
- Prevent situations that anybody is under the load.
- Any welding to the clamp is forbidden, this can influence the hardness and toughness of the clamp.
For more information on the FHX/FHSX or other plate clamps, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.