Syclone Attco Service
Ergonomic Lifting Device, Chain Sky Hook w/Mobile Cart Base and Articulating Arm
The Sky Hook Model A8770 is an ergonomic lifting device that increases your range of motion with its articulating arm. Safely lifts up to 250 lbs. Ideal for lifting, transporting and storing machine accessories, material or heavy awkward items. Perfect for hard-to-reach locations with the added convenience of a utility cart.
NOTE: This model requires counterweight. The customer can supply their own counterweight as long as it is at least 250% of the lifted weight or call WiscoLift at 800-242-3477 for counterweight pricing.
- #35 steel roller chain
- Consistent drive rate
- Chain stored inside vertical tube
- Chain travel 75"
- Rate of lift: 1"/handwheel revolution
- Hand wheel height: 58.5"
- Load limit 250 lbs.
- Brake style: loadlock clutch brake
- Overall height (including base): 71.6"
- Over reach (center of hook to center of base mast): 36"
- Sky Hook reach: 21.3"
- Articulating Arm reach: 14.7"
- Sky Hook rotation in Articulating Arm: 360 deg. (under load with support legs extended)
- Sky Hook weight: 26 lbs.
- Articulation Arm weight: 19 lbs.
- Base weight: 128 lbs.
- Brake locks automatically
- Custom modifications available
- Meets OSHA and ASME requirements
- Made in the USA
- COUNTERWEIGHT REQUIRED
For additional information, please email email@example.com or speak with our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477.