See Table below for product specifications.
Crosby Non-Marring Vertical Plate Lifting Clamps, IPNM10/N/P, Cap .5-2 ton
Plate Lifting Clamps by Crosby, IPNM10 Clamps are used for lifting, turning, moving and vertical transfer of sheet, plates, or fabrications from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180 Deg.) as need. Materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, painted materials, aircraft skins, composite material, glass, plastic, etc. can be listed without marring.
Plate Clamp Features:
- Non marring
- Capacities .5-2 ton
- Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving
- The IPNM10P has a protective cover that reduces the risk of damage to surrounding plates
- Jaw opening capacity of 0-.75''
- Clamps weigh 6.92-9.9 lbs
- Call for pricing on the 2 ton.
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity.
- Proper instruction for the personnel is of vital importance.
- Contact WiscoLift before using this clamp for plates and constructions that have a radius.
- Temperature: The standard lifting clamps may be used with temperatures that lie between 100 ºC (212 ºF) and -40 ºC (-40 ºF).
- There are restrictions for operation in special atmospheres (e.g. high humidity, explosive, saline, acid, alkaline).
- Ensure that all attachments between lifting eye and crane are properly fitted, secured and coupled.
- For each lift only one plate may be transported or lifted.
- Pivot(s) and camsegment may not be placed on sloping or conical surfaces.
- Contact WiscoLift for assistance in selecting a clamp suitable for bevelled plates.
To purchase the IPNM10NJ, call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.