We have three customizable training programs that we offer to ensure your operators are properly trained in:
- OSHA & ASME Standards for Crane and Below the Hook Devices
- Basic Safety Rules for Overhead Lifting
- The Effects of Lifting at Angles & Center of Gravity
- Requirements for Daily Hoist Inspections
- Inspection Criteria for Below the Hook Devices
Safe Lifting Practices : 1.25 hours
Crane & Hoist Inspection : 1 hour
Overhead Crane Operator : 1.5 hours
Inspection Modules are added on per your company's specifications. Each module is an additional 10 minutes:
Web Sling Inspection
Alloy Chain Inspection
Wire Rope Sling Inspection
Metal/Chain Mesh Sling Inspection
For more information and prices, please contact our Training Department at 800-242-3477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Classes are only available in Wisconsin.