Vertical Lifting Clamp, Model TSU/TSEU/STSU, Cap 1650-66,000 Lbs
Terrier's TSU/TSEU/STSU vertical lifting clamps are lightweight heavy duty clamps designed for vertical lifting, transporting and turning of all steel plates and structures from all positions. It includes an articulated lifting shackle for universal lifting flexibility at various angles. The lifting shackle guarantees a pressure grip in every position, even when side loading up to 90 degrees.
- Vertical Lifting Clamp has capacities from 1600-66,000 lbs
- Universal shackle
- Locked in open/closed position
- Jaw opening capacities 0-5.91"
- Clamps weigh 4-390 lbs
Note: The plate surface of the material must have a hardness level of max. HRC 37/345 Hb.
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity.
- Always read the manual before using a clamp.
- The lifting clamps are suitable for usage in normal atmospheric conditions, between -40°C en +100°C.
- Never overload a clamp and prevent the jerking of loads.
- When loading always use the whole jaw depth.
- Always keep your distance during lifting and descending of a load.
- Prevent situations that anybody is under the load.
- Any welding to the clamp is forbidden, this can influence the hardness and toughness of the clamp.
For additional information on this or other Terrier lifting clamps, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at email@example.com.