The TOBK horizontal H-beam vertical beam clamp is designed for horizontal lifting, transportation and stacking of steel (H) beams, profiles and structures. Jaw openings is .12"-.79".
Plate Clamp Features:
- Special design makes it possible to lift steel (H) beams on the flange as well as on the upper ends of the beam
- Always equip with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity
- NEVER overload clamp
For additional information on plate clamps, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at email@example.com.
NOTE: Free Shipping applies on all Terrier plate clamps for residents in the contiguous United States. Hawaii, Alaska and Canadian residents will be provided shipping quotes with discounted rates.