WiscoLift's alloy chain sling is designed for overhead lifting and offer unmatched durability. They provide excellent performance in harsh environments. Made with Grade 100 Alloy chain, we offer chain slings with 9/32, 3/8, 1/2, and 5/8 inch chain diameter and any reach needed. Color may vary.
- All chain rigging slings are proof tested
- Includes certificate of testing
- OSHA compliant ID tag
- Grade 100 Alloy chain
Using Your Chain Slings:
- Slings should be hitched so that they control the load.
- All sharp edges in contact with the sling should have padded material of sufficient strength to protect the sling.
- Only shorten or adjust the sling by methods approved by the manufacturer.
- Alert personnel to possible snagging of sling.
- The sling should not be constricted or pinched by the load, hook, or any fitting.
- Make sure the load applied to the hook is centered in the base of the hook.
- Do not rest loads on the sling.
- Do not pull a sling from under a load when the load is resting on the sling.
- Do not allow shock loading of the sling.
- Always avoid twisting and kinking the chain sling
- Avoid using acid solutions which can alter its molecular structure and strength.
- Excessive low or high temperatures can reduce the performance of chain slings.
- Normal operating temperatures are -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.