Ratchet type binders utilize a screw or rotating motion to tighten and secure loads. Ratchet binders tighten slower but are easier to operate than lever-type load binders. They also do not require a handle to lock in place to ensure the binder stays tightened.
- Grades 30, 43, 70, 80, and 100
- Handle is designed using a self-locking, open pawl allowing for easy removal of unwanted debris such as mud, snow or ice
- Proof tested to 50% of the minimum breaking strength
- Gears are permanently welded to the barrel
- Durable powder coated finish
- Design factor 4:1 (except 48358 & 48387 which are 3:1)