See Table below for product specifications.
Vertical Plate Clamp, Model TS/TSE/STS, Cap 1650-66,000 Lbs
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS U.S.A.! Terrier's Vertical Plate Clamp is designed for vertical lifting, transporting and turning of all steel plates and structures. It is equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered. Signal coloring are on the lifting eye and locking lever for extra safety.
Plate Clamp Features:
- Locked in open/closed position
- TSE/STS types are supplied with enlarged jaw opening
- Jaw opening capacity of 0-5.93"
- Clamps weigh 4-365 lbs
- Exchange parts are available upon request
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity
- NEVER overload clamp
- NEVER lift more than one plate at a time
For additional information on Terrier vertical plate clamps, please contact our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at email@example.com.