See Table below for product specifications.
Crosby Universal Lifting Clamp, Crosby IPU10/J, Capacities 1/2-6 ton
Crosby universal plate lifting clamps are used for lifting, turning, moving or vertical transfer of sheet, plates, or fabrications from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180 Deg.) as needed. The hinged hoisting eye allows for the clamp to place and lift the load from any direction, or with a multiple leg sling without side-loading the clamp.
Lifting Clamp Features:
- These Crosby Universal Plate Lifting Clamps have capacities of .5-16 ton
- Universal hoisting eye
- Suitable for lifting, turning 180° and vertical transfer of steel plates
- For use on materials with a surface hardness up to 450 HB
- Jaw opening capacity 0-5''
- Clamps weigh 4.19-187 lbs
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity.
- Proper instruction for the personnel is of vital importance.
- Contact WiscoLift before using this clamp for plates and constructions that have a radius.
- Temperature: The standard lifting clamps may be used with temperatures that lie between 100 ºC (212 ºF) and -40 ºC (-40 ºF).
- There are restrictions for operation in special atmospheres (e.g. high humidity, explosive, saline, acid, alkaline).
- Ensure that all attachments between lifting eye and crane are properly fitted, secured and coupled.
- For each lift only one plate may be transported or lifted.
- Pivot(s) and camsegment may not be placed on sloping or conical surfaces.
- Contact WiscoLift for assistance in selecting a clamp suitable for bevelled plates.
For pricing on 22.5 or 30 ton capacity, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.