Crosby Horizontal Lifting Clamps, IPH10/IPH10/J Cap 2-12 ton Per Pair
- .5 and 1 ton clamps have NO handle or magnets
- Capacities per pair 2-12 ton
- Two or more clamps must be used together
- For non-sagging bundles and/or materials
- Jaw opening capacity for IPH10 is 0-2.38''; IPH10/J is 2.36-4.75"
- Clamps weigh 3.97-52.9 lbs. each
- Proper instruction for the personnel is of vital importance.
- Hardness: With the standard clamps it is possible to lift steel with a surface hardness of 363 HV10. For harder steel types, contact WiscoLift.
- Temperature: The standard lifting clamps may be used with temperatures that lie between 100 ºC (212 ºF) and -40 ºC (-40 ºF).
- There are restrictions for operation in special atmospheres (e.g. high humidity, explosive, saline, acid, alkaline).
- Ensure that all attachments between lifting eye and crane are properly fitted, secured and coupled.
- Several plate dogs may be transported or lifted per lift.
- IPH10 clamps may not be used for sagging plates.
- During the tensioning of cables or chains the clamps must remain properly positioned.
- During the descent of the load there may be no obstacles present under the load that can impede the load causing a clamp to be unloaded. The clamps may only release the load when it is in a stable position.
Crosby lifting clamps are also available with larger jaw opening and without spring. For more information, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.