See Table below for product specifications.
H-Beam Lifting Clamp, Models FSV/FSVS/FSVSU, Cap 2200-22,000 Lbs
Lifting Clamps from Terrier have FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS U.S.A.! Terrier steel beam clamps lift and transport steel (H) beams, profiles and structures. The equal opening and closing of both jaws provides simple and quick assembly. The welded jaw plates allow for better positioning and less damage of the load. FSVSU types are supplied with reinforced body and articulated lifting shackles. Very lightweight, maintenance-friendly with a heavy duty body.
- Steel beam clamps are designed for lifting, pulling, or as an anchor point in the transporting of steel beams and stainless steel plates and structures
- Welded jaw plates
- Lightweight and maintenance-free
- Jaw opening capacities 2.95-22.04"
- Clamps weigh 12-111 lbs
- MINIMUM load must be 10% of rated capacity.
- NEVER overload clamp.
- NEVER lift more than one plate at a time.
For additional information on this or other plate clamps, please call 800-242-3477 or email us at email@example.com.