Crosby Locking Vertical Plate Clamp, IPU10A
The Crosby IPU10A lifting clamp automatically clicks on to the material as soon as the clamp is placed on the plate. The fact that the safety lock remains in position as the clamp closes precludes hazardous situations. Fastening the IPU10A clamp in places that are difficult to reach is no problem.
**Call us at 800-242-3477 for prices on the 6 ton, Model IPU10A
- Available in capacities of 1 and 2 metric tons.
- Jaw openings available: 0” to 1.97”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification
- Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
- Available in a variety of styles: Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
- Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
- Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available (see page 428). Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
- Minimum WLL of 10% of Maximum WLL.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
For more information, please contact our Sales Specialists at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.