Crosby Clamp-Co. Beam Clamps
Crosby Clamp-Co® Beam Clamps provide an efficient method for handling wide flange beam sections and plate girders. When lifting, these beam clamps grip the beam at three points, and when properly balanced and safely guided, the beam can be handled even if the clamp is slightly off center lengthwise.
- Capacities: 5 Tons to 35 Tons
- Eliminates the need for slings, chokers, and spreader bars.
- When applied to load, the tongs automatically open and slide under the flange of the beam.
- Center plate and gripping tongs work together - the heavier the beam, the greater the clamping pressure.
- Model “NS” clamps have a recessed base to accept studs welded to the beam surface.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Finish - Red Paint.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
For more information, call our Material Handling Specialists at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.