Accordion, Belt and Roller Conveyor Systems
WiscoLift offers a full range of conveyor systems and conveyor accessories for all of your warehouse applications. We provide installation and service for conveyors in Wisconsin and the UP!
- Cleated Belt Conveyors - Handle parts up/down an incline with an economical parts conveyor. Belt widths can be ordered from 4" wide to 48" wide.
- Steel Wire Mesh Belt Conveyors - Used to convey hot, oily, or cold products in cooling, oven or other special spraying and drying conditions.
- Motorized Roller Conveyors - Loads up to 3900 lbs. can be moved with these clean and efficient motorized roller systems.
- Roller Bed Belt Conveyors - Designed for transporting heavy loads over long distances with less horsepower than slider bed conveyors.
- Gravity Conveyors - Standard in the production industry due to their ideal movement of light to medium weight packages. Easily portable and can be used as a temporary or a permanent conveyor line.
- Accordion Conveyors - Portable and efficient and conform to various shapes necessary for ease of product handling with lengths available up to 60 feet and load capacity up to 275 lbs per lineal foot.
- Zone Accumulation - Designed to accumulate products and containers into zones without contact; commonly termed Zero Pressure Accumulation or ZPA.
- Gates - Manual or spring assisted gates can be used to provide access to personnel or equipment in other areas of the building. Can be used with skate wheel or roller conveyors.
- Ball Transfer Tables
- Tier Stands
- Mobile Stands
- Custom Controls
All conveyor systems are customized for your particular material handling application.
For specifications and pricing on any of these particular products, call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.