Block Grab Lifting Clamp, TBLC, Capacities 1100-6600 Lbs
Terrier's TBLC vertical lifting clamp is non-marking and designed to lift and transport all plates, blocks and structures with parallel sides. Will not scratch, mark, or damage the material surface. Works well with stainless steel, aluminum, nature stone, composite, painted materials, wood, glass, and plastic.
This lifting clamp is locked in the open position. To lift, the operator must activate the handle and hold it up while the lifting eye moves up. This will result in the clamp closing. When laying down the load, the clamp automatically locks itself open.
- These Block Grab Lifting Clamps are perfect for the vertical lifting and transporting of various materials, such as steel, wood, plastic, concrete, marble, etc. which have parallel sides.
- The pads are covered with special plastic to avoid
damaging the material
- Jaw opening capacity 1.18-19.69"
- Clamps weigh 16-73 lbs
- Always read the manual before using a clamp.
- The lifting clamps are suitable for usage in normal atmospheric conditions, between -40°C en +100°C.
- Never overload a clamp and prevent the jerking of loads.
- When loading always use the whole jaw depth.
- Always keep your distance during lifting and descending of a load.
- Prevent situations that anybody is under the load.
- Any welding to the clamp is forbidden, this can influence the hardness and toughness of the clamp.
For more information on the TBLC clamp or other vertical lifting clamps, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at email@example.com.
NOTE: Free Shipping applies on all Terrier plate clamps for residents in the contiguous United States. Hawaii, Alaska and Canadian residents will be provided shipping quotes with discounted rates.