Web Sling Inspection ~ Certificate of Achievement
You should take this Web Sling Inspection course if...
- You are interested in being a Rigger.
- You lift loads using webbing slings.
- You or your operators are not familiar with inspecting below-the-hook devices.
- You are hiring new operators and want to train and test them in safe rigging practices using webbing slings.
- Basic safety rules
- Inspection criteria
- Web sling safety
- Allowances, if any, for worn equipment
- When to remove equipment from service
- Web sling repair
- Tips to check for wear
- Environmental effects on slings
- Certificate of Achievement
- Applicable OSHA and ASME Standards
Estimated Time to Complete:
- 20-30 minutes
This online Web Sling Inspection course outlines what to look for before using your synthetic web sling, and includes all applicable OSHA and/or ASME standards. Upon completion, an exam will be given to test your knowledge in the areas covered. A Certificate of Achievement is provided on a passing exam; 80% correct and above. Courses are good for 7 days and include 3 test attempts.
We're here to help YOU succeed. If you have any questions about this or other training programs, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477.
Working Safe Is Working Smart!