Overhead Crane Operator Safety - Certificate Program
Our new certificate program, Overhead Crane Operator Training, was developed to give participants an increased level of knowledge in safe rigging practices, load calculation, center of gravity, and pre-operational inspection of overhead cranes.
You should take this Overhead Crane Operator Training course if...
- You are interested in being an Overhead Crane Operator and/or Inspector.
- You lift loads using below-the-hook lifting devices.
- You or your operators are not familiar with inspecting below-the-hook devices, overhead crane hand signals, how to calculate a load for safe lifting, or proper maintenance and inspection procedures.
- You are hiring new operators and want to train and test them in safe rigging practices using overhead cranes, hoists, and slings.
"I was impressed how thorough the program was. I like how you emphasize that SAFETY is number one."
-Barbara, Hortonville, WI
Our program takes between 3-4 hours to complete and includes five sections with an exam testing your knowledge after each section. Participants will be able to download their Certificate of Achievement once the program has been completed with a passing score. In addition, this program includes all applicable ASME and OSHA standards, a Daily/Shift Hoist Inspection pocket card and Overhead Crane Hand Signals card for your future reference.
Our Crane Operator Training Program includes:
- Overhead Crane Types
- Frequently Used Terms
- Daily/Shift Inspection
- Safe Rigging Practices
- Overhead Crane Signals
- Load Calculation and Center of Gravity
- After the Lift Procedures
- Overhead Crane Maintenance
We are committed to helping you succeed in safe rigging practices.
If you would like additional information about this program, please contact our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working Safe is Working Smart!