Alloy Chain Sling Inspection ~ Certificate of Achievement
After purchasing this online course for single or multiple people, a PROGRAM LINK and INSTRUCTIONS will be emailed to the Contact Email Address listed below to distribute to all participants. Each participant will be able to Register and enter their own password information. NOTE: Program cost is $20 per person. For groups of over 100 people, call for our
If you have additional questions, please call us at 800-242-3477.
You should take this Chain Sling Inspection course if...
- You are interested in being a Rigger.
- You lift loads using alloy chain slings.
- You or your operators are not familiar with inspecting below-the-hook devices.
- You are hiring new operators and want to train and test them in safe rigging practices using alloy chain slings.
- Basic safety rules
- Inspection criteria
- Allowances, if any, for worn equipment
- When to remove equipment from service
- Tips to check for wear
- Environmental effects
- Certificate of Achievement
- Applicable OSHA and ASME Standards
Estimated Time to Complete:
- 20-30 minutes
This online Alloy Chain Sling Inspection course outlines what to look for in your inspection and includes applicable OSHA or ASME standards. Upon completion, an exam will be given to test your knowledge in the areas covered. A Certificate of Achievement is provided on a passing exam; 85% correct and above. Courses are good for 7 days and include 3 test attempts.
We're here to help YOU succeed. If you have any questions about this or other training programs, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477.
Working Safe Is Working Smart!