Pipe Lifting Clamp, Terrier TTL, Capacities 1100-6600 Lbs
When you need pipe plate clamps for lifting and transporting, Terrier's TTL delivers. The clamp is locked in the open position. To perform lifting, the operator must activate the handle and hold it up while the force on the lifting eye is going upwards. When laying down the load the clamp automatically locks itself open.
Pipe Plate Clamp Features:
- Lightweight design and easy to use
- Tough quality body
- Higher WLL or jaw openings available upon request
- A free-fall or uncontrolled swinging movement at the crane hook resulting in objects being struck may cause damage to the clamp. If this occurs, check whether the clamp is in good working order before using it again.
- Lifting clamps are not suitable for creating permanent joints.
- Preventive maintenance to the clamp should be carried out on a monthly basis.
- Do not perform constructive modifications to the clamp (such as by welding, grinding, etc.). Such modifications may adversely affect its operation and safety.
For more information on the TTL or other lifting clamps, please call our Sales Representative at 800-242-3477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Free Shipping applies on all Terrier plate clamps for residents in the contiguous United States. Hawaii, Alaska and Canadian residents will be provided shipping quotes with discounted rates.